BECOME A VOLUNTEER
SURYA Foundation recognizes the importance of volunteers, without them we would not have reached to this stage. A volunteer can be anyone – a student, an employee, relative, friend, a medical professional, a member of NGO/CSO/Association, etc. that believes in importance of social work. Join us as a volunteer to make a life changing difference.
SURYA Foundation will invite you to volunteer orientations, educational workshops and training programs of all volunteers that suit the individual interests as a
- Peer Educator: Conduct education/awareness programs on various topics in schools and colleges.
- Events Volunteer: Encourage general public to register for the awareness events, walks and runs, hospital events, annual events, workshops and much more. Help in designing posters and banners for events.
- Fundraising Volunteer: Plan and execute activities that would help raising resources and in preparation of database, prepare mailers, and assemble information to disseminate it to potential financial donors
- Social Media Campaigner: Help us in reaching all sections of the community via different social media websites.
- All volunteers must understand that are a representative of SURYA Foundation and must abide by all the rules and regulations outlined by the foundation.
- Each volunteer is expected to spend at least 6 hours per week with the foundation or its related activities.
- All information obtained during volunteering is strictly confidential and all volunteers must abide by all the confidentiality regulations outlined by the foundation.
- Event volunteers are utilized on an as needed basis.
- A volunteer can freely express their opinion, views and ideas. In Surya Foundation we consider every ideas and suggestion from Volunteers
- Volunteers are required to cover personal and accommodation costs while working for the organization. (in some situation organization will support)
- Volunteers are allowed to raise funds through Online transfer, UPI, Monthly Support form, Website, etc. but except cash donations.